Dried flower greetings cards
Send your loved one a small token to let them know you’re thinking of them.
Each card has a handmade mini dried flower bouquet with a hand written calligraphy message. There are three main messages to choose from plus the option to add a personal note inside the card.
Cards are sent directly to your chosen recipient.
All cards are handmade and therefore vary from the images shown.
£9 including p&p. These will be sent via 1st class royal mail post. Not available for collection or local delivery, please do not select these option at the checkout.
All "Happy Mothers Day" cards will be sent 11th March, all other designs will be sent the next working day after ordering.
Cancellations & Refunds
As my arrangements are made to order I unfortunately cannot offer cancellations on purchases. If you are unhappy for any reason, please drop me a message outlining the issue and with a photograph of your arrangement as received and I will look into it for you.
Taking Care of your Blooms
- Dried flowers can last for years if well looked after
- It might sound obvious but DO NOT place in water
- Keep away from direct sunlight as this can cause the colours to fade
- Display in a dry moisture free room, dried flowers aren't really suited to bathrooms, the moisture in the air can cause them to go mouldy.
- Keep dust at bay by using a hair drier on a low power and cool setting
- Dried flower can be more brittle than fresh flowers so handle with care to avoid breakages.